Responsive design is not only a new technique — it's an entirely new mindset. This eBook, "Responsive Design" (eBook #23), provides an overview on responsive Web design, showing many situations and techniques in which this approach can be applied to. Smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers may share the same design, which is adapted according to screen size, platform and orientation of each device.
Learn about content prototyping, device-agnostic design approach, gracefully degrading media queries and navigation patterns to achieve flawless responsiveness. Choose the right approach to a responsive project and avoid some common mistakes — it's worth it!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Responsive Web Design: What It Is And How To Use It
- Progressive And Responsive Navigation
- Techniques For Gracefully Degrading Media Queries
- Is There Ever A Justification For Responsive Text?
- How To Use CSS3 Media Queries To Create A Mobile Version Of Your Website
- Device-Agnostic Approach To Responsive Web Design
- Content Prototyping In Responsive Web Design
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: