On November 18, Regis Philbin is set to retire from Live With Regis & Kelly, marking the end of an era of television history. In Regis Philbin: The World's Most Televised Man Retires, Michael Essany chronicles Regis's rise to fame. In the book, you'll learn about Regis's life both on and off the TV screen, how he got started in the industry, and what the future might hold for him.
- Introduction: A Charming Cameo
- Chapter 1: Retiring On Top
- Chapter 2: The Roots Of Regis
- Chapter 3: Stutter-Stepping Toward Stardom
- Chapter 4: The King Of Daytime
- Chapter 5: The Game Changer
- Chapter 6: Biting Off More Than He Can Chew
- Chapter 7: The Private Side Of Television's Most Public Man
- Chapter 8: Recreational Regis
- Chapter 9: National Treature
- Chapter 10: His Final Answer?
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: