Have some thoroughly green evil fun!
This wickedly inventive guide explains how to create a variety of practical, environmentally friendly items you can use for yourself or resell for profit. Recycling Projects for the Evil Genius is filled with detailed directions on how to successfully complete each green project and discusses important safety issues.
Using easy-to-find components and tools, this do-it-yourself book shows you how to brew up green cleaners, transform all types of paper into building materials, safety rid your home and yard of pests, and much more--all on the cheap!
Recycling Projects for the Evil Genius:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Covers essential safety measures
- Reveals the scientific principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed, along with sources
Make your own green:
- Household cleaners
- Laundry soap
- Citrus oil extract
- Pest and weed control solutions
- Recycled plastic lumber and landscape blocks
- Recycled asphalt shingle paver bricks and road patch compound
- Concrete paper mache blocks, garden walls, stepping stones, and structures
- Solar-powered composter
- Garden-friendly charcoal
- And more
Each fun, inexpensive, and slightly wicked Evil Genius project includes a detailed list of materials, sources for parts, schematics, and lots of clear, well-illustrated instructions for easy assembly. The larger workbook-style layout and convenient two-column format make following the step-by-step instructions a breeze.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: