Crochet pattern to make these beautiful flowers. They are easy to make and great for on your windowsill. All flowers are made with the same pattern.
Size: the diameter is 9.5 inches/ 23.75 cm.
The height is 16 inches/ 40 cm.
For materials you can use:
- No 2 yarn (Sport, Baby). Catania yarn from Schachenmayr SMC. (green, brown, blue, jade, apple green, yellow, orange and red);
- 4.00 mm hook;
- Polyester fiberfill;
- Tapestry needle;
- Strong iron wire 26 inches/ 65 cm long for stem and root;
- Strong iron wire 13 inches/ 32.5 cm long for leaf;
- Pliers for cutting and bending the wire;
- Bucket or flower Pot;
- All purpose glue (use to glue root to the flower pot in case flower does not fit properly);
- 10 mm safety eyes (Optional).
These flowers are crocheted using 2 strands of yarn. Instead of 2 strands you can use Worsted Weight yarn and a 4 mm hook.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: