If just thinking about financial management gives you a headache,personal finance software is better than aspirin. Quicken is tops,and Quicken 2009 For Dummies is the quickest and easiest wayto put it to work.
Here’s the plain-English guide to using the newest updateof the nation’s leading personal finance software. A leadingCPA shows you how to track your finances day to day, keep yourcheckbook and pay bills online, and even plan for tax time withQuicken. Learn as much or as little as you need to know —just how to keep your checkbook straight, or even how Quicken helpsmanage stocks and the business end of rental property.
- Install and set up Quicken 2009, or update data files from aprevious version
- Learn to make a budget that’s flexible enough to work foryour family or your business
- Keep your checkbook up to date, handle banking transactionsonline, and use Quicken calculators
- Print Quicken reports to help you track cash flow, identifymissing checks, summarize spending, and more
- Set up tax-deferred or brokerage accounts and buy and sellsecurities
- Track your credit cards and bank accounts as well as mortgages,loans, and other debts
- Use Quicken’s Home & Business or Rental PropertyManager versions to keep your business books
- Handle payroll for business or household employees
- Track deductions to make tax preparation easier
With Quicken 2009 For Dummies, you’ll feel like afinancial wizard!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: