Two complete e-books on accounting essentials and using QuickBooks for one low price!
This unique value-priced e-book set brings together two bestselling For Dummies books in a single e-book file. Including a comprehensive table of contents and the full text of each book, complete with cover, this e-book set helps you learn the essentials of accounting and then manage your accounting records with QuickBooks 2013. Best of all, you'll pay less than the cost of each book purchased separately.
You'll get the complete text of:
QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies, which helps you to
- Save time by organizing your business's financial information
- Process invoices and payroll, build a budget, and track expenses
- Estimate job costs, manage inventory, generate financial reports, and prepare for tax time
Accounting For Dummies, which shows you how to
- Read income statements and balance sheets
- Analyze profits and cash flow
- Evaluate accounting methods and business structures
- Use ratios to study financial statements
- Avoid accounting fraud
About the Authors
Stephen L. Nelson, MBA, CPA, author of QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies, provides accounting, business advisory, tax planning, and tax preparation services to small businesses. His 100-plus books, including all editions of QuickBooks For Dummies and Quicken For Dummies, have sold more than four million copies. John A. Tracy, CPA, author of Accounting for Dummies, is Professor of Accounting, Emeritus, at the University of Colorado in Boulder. A former staff accountant at Ernst & Young, Tracy has authored numerous books on accounting.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: