Two complete e-books on accounting essentials and usingQuickBooks for one low price!
This unique value-priced e-book set brings together twobestselling For Dummies books in a single e-book file.Including a comprehensive table of contents and the full text ofeach book, complete with cover, this e-book set helps you learn theessentials of accounting and then manage your accounting recordswith QuickBooks 2013. Best of all, you'll pay less than the cost ofeach book purchased separately.
You'll get the complete text of:
QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies, which helps you to
- Save time by organizing your business's financialinformation
- Process invoices and payroll, build a budget, and trackexpenses
- Estimate job costs, manage inventory, generate financialreports, and prepare for tax time
Accounting For Dummies, which shows you how to
- Read income statements and balance sheets
- Analyze profits and cash flow
- Evaluate accounting methods and business structures
- Use ratios to study financial statements
- Avoid accounting fraud
About the Authors
Stephen L. Nelson, MBA, CPA, author of QuickBooks 2013For Dummies, provides accounting, business advisory, taxplanning, and tax preparation services to small businesses. His100-plus books, including all editions of QuickBooks ForDummies and Quicken For Dummies, have sold more thanfour million copies. John A. Tracy, CPA, author ofAccounting for Dummies, is Professor of Accounting,Emeritus, at the University of Colorado in Boulder. A former staffaccountant at Ernst & Young, Tracy has authored numerous bookson accounting.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: