QuickBooks 2009 has impressive features, like financial and tax reporting, invoicing, payroll, time and mileage tracking, and online banking. So how do you avoid spending more time learning the software than using it? This Missing Manual takes you beyond QuickBooks' help resources: you not only learn how the program works, but why and when to use specific features. You also get basic accounting advice so that everything makes sense.
QuickBooks can handle many of the financial tasks small companies face. QuickBooks 2009: The Missing Manual helps you handle QuickBooks with easy step-by-step instructions. With this book, you will:
- Get more out of QuickBooks whether you're a beginner or an old pro.
- Learn how QuickBooks can help you boost sales, control spending, and save on taxes.
- Set up and manage your files to fit your company's specific needs.
- Use QuickBooks reports to evaluate every aspect of your enterprise.
- Follow the money all the way from customer invoices to year-end tasks.
- Discover new timesaving features like like better multi-user performance, a homepage dashboard, revamped online banking.
- Build budgets and plan for the future to make your business more successful.
QuickBooks 2009: The Missing Manual covers only QuickBooks 2009 for Windows.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: