Got a business to run? QuickBooks makes small-business accountingeasier, and QuickBooks 2009 For Dummies shows you how!Bookkeeping may not be your favorite part of running a smallbusiness, so learning to use QuickBooks might pay off in more waysthan one.
QuickBooks helps you keep financial records, prepare invoicesand record sales, pay bills, settle up at the end of the year, andmore. In this guide, a top accounting and tax planning consultanttells you what you need to do to be ready for QuickBooks, then howto install and set up the program for your business. Discover howto:
- Use the latest version of QuickBooks to maintain youraccounting records in compliance with tax laws
- Create invoices and credit memos, record sales receipts, set upinventory items, and monitor your inventory
- Record and pay bills, print checks, and process payroll,including withholding
- Balance accounts and generate financial reports
- Set up a business budget and reconcile your account
- Perform weekly, monthly, and annual record-keeping
- Create job estimates that can be easily converted into invoicesor compared with actual costs
- Track accounts receivable and payable
- Produce reports that help you understand your customer list,vendors, job expenses, inventory, payroll, budget, and more
- Use job-costing procedure that help you estimate, bill, andtrack jobs
- Decide whether to use accrual-basis accounting or cash-basisaccounting
Handling the financial chores with QuickBooks can put the funback into owning your own business. QuickBooks 2009 ForDummies makes it easier!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: