So you’ve been asked to lead a quality control initiative? Ormaybe you’ve been assigned to a quality team. Perhapsyou’re a CEO whose main concern is to make your companyfaster, more efficient, and less expensive. Whatever your role is,quality control is a critical concept in every industry andprofession.
Quality Control For Dummies is the straightforward, easyguide to improving your company’s quality. It covers all oftoday’s available options and provides expert techniques forintroducing quality methods to your company, collecting data,designing quality processes, and more. This hands-on guide givesyou all the tools you’ll ever need to enhance yourcompany’s quality, including:
- Understanding the importance of quality standards
- Putting fundamental quality control methods to use
- Listening to your customer about quality issues
- Whipping quality control into shape with Lean
- Working with value stream mapping
- Focusing on the 5S method
- Supplement a process with Kanban
- Fixing tough problems with Six Sigma
- Using QFD to win customers over
- Improving you company with TOC
This invaluable reference is written from an unbiased viewpoint,giving you all the facts about each theory with no fuzzy coverings.It also includes steps for incorporating quality into a new productand Web sites packed with quality control tips and techniques. WithQuality Control For Dummies, you’ll be able to speedup production, eliminate waste, and save money!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: