The bestselling "bible" of project management
In today's time-crunched, cost-conscious global businessenvironment, tight project deadlines and stringent expectations arethe norm. Now with 25 percent new and updated content, ProjectManagement For Dummies introduces you to the principles ofsuccessful project management and shows you how to motivate anyteam to gain maximum productivity.
You'll learn how to organize, estimate, and schedule projectsefficiently and effectively. You'll also discover how to managedeliverables, issue changes, assess risks, maintain communications,and live up to expectations by making the most of the latesttechnology and software—and by avoiding common problems thatcan trip up even the best project managers.
- The latest information on measuring project management ROI andvalue to the organization (and customers)
- Managing Continuous Process Improvement
- Examples of formats used for different aspects of projectmanagement
- Managing distressed projects and managing multiple teamprojects
- Hierarchical decomposition and how it can dramatically improvethe effectiveness of project planning and control
- The latest trend of embracing the use of social media to driveefficiency and improve socialization
- New information on managing and resolving conflicts that occurduring a project
- Explanations of concepts tested in the PMP certification examwith study tips and practices to help you pass
Project Management For Dummies gives professionals likeyou everything you need to be successful project managers.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: