The pressure is on during the interview process but with the rightpreparation, you can walk away with your dream job. This classicbook uncovers what interviews are really like at America's topsoftware and computer companies and provides you with the tools tosucceed in any situation. The authors take you step-by-step throughnew problems and complex brainteasers they were asked during recenttechnical interviews.
50 interview scenarios are presented along with in-depthanalysis of the possible solutions. The problem-solving process isclearly illustrated so you'll be able to easily apply what you'velearned during crunch time. You'll also find expert tips on whatquestions to ask, how to approach a problem, and how to recover ifyou become stuck. All of this will help you ace the interview andget the job you want.
What you will learn from this book
- Tips for effectively completing the job application
- Ways to prepare for the entire programming interviewprocess
- How to find the kind of programming job that fits you best
- Strategies for choosing a solution and what your approach saysabout you
- How to improve your interviewing skills so that you can respondto any question or situation
- Techniques for solving knowledge-based problems, logic puzzles,and programming problems
Who this book is for
This book is for programmers and developers applying for jobs inthe software industry or in IT departments of majorcorporations.
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learningprogramming languages and technologies easier than you think,providing a structured, tutorial format that will guide you throughall the techniques involved.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: