Comprehensive coverage to help experienced .NET developerscreate flexible, extensible enterprise application code
If you're an experienced Microsoft .NET developer, you'll findin this book a road map to the latest enterprise developmentmethodologies. It covers the tools you will use in addition toVisual Studio, including Spring.NET and nUnit, and applies todevelopment with ASP.NET, C#, VB, Office (VBA), and database.
You will find comprehensive coverage of the tools and practicesthat professional .NET developers need to master in order to buildenterprise more flexible, testable, and extensible .NETapplications with minimal upfront costs.
- Helps C#, VB.Net, and ASP.NET developers who wish to migrateboth their applications and their own skillsets to newer, moreflexible enterprise methodologies
- Describes each new pattern or feature along with its benefits,then outlines the pros and cons of its implementation
- Includes an introduction to enterprise development and acomprehensive overview of the differences between new enterprisepatterns and older, traditional Microsoft programming
- Explains how to implement these patterns by upgrading anexisting code base
- Covers benefits including flexibility, automated testing,extensibility, and separation; modular code; test-drivendevelopment, unit test, test automation, and refactoring; inversionof control; and object relational mapping
- Also covers enterprise design patterns: MVC including Ruby onRails, Monorail, and ASP.NET MVC, MVP, observer, and more
- Contains a primer on object-oriented design
Professional Enterprise .NET focuses on theoften-inevitable compromise between forward-thinking design and theneeds of business, helping you build applications that serveboth.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: