#1 Florida Probate Book
SIMPLIFY SETTLING AN ESTATE
Settling a loved one's estate - whether a will is present or not - is not difficult, but it is filled with legal technicalities you have to know. Probate and Settle an Estate in Florida clarifies all of these rules and takes you through the process in an easy-to-understand fashion. Let it help you put this trying time behind you .
LEARN HOW TO:
- Navigate Through the Probate Process
- End Claims Made by Creditors
- Prioritize Your Responsibilities to the Estate
- Close an Estate with No Will
READY-TO-GO FORMS with Step-by-Step Instructions
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO:
- Protect your family
- Distribute property
- Resolve tax-related matters
- Finalize outstanding issues
And much more.
"Their legal survival guides are dynamite and very readable."
- Small Business Opportunities
"Explaining the way the law works."
- Daily Herald
"Sphinx [legal guides] are staples of legal how-to collections."
- Library Journal
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: