These pretty princess flash cards have 41 First Grade sight words.
Sight words are words that children need to learn to identify "on sight" in order to become capable readers. These special words can be known by many different names including high-frequency words, Dolch words, Fry words, Star Words, Wall Words or even Instant words.
This list includes 41 of the most common sight words with princesses on every page. To make it easy and enjoyable to work with your child on these words, these cards feature:
- Small Groups of Words - The words are broken into smaller groups so that you can practice one set of words at a time.
- Hyperlinks - Underneath each card is a link to the other cards in the group. This lets you "skip around" from card to card to keep your little one on his or her toes!
- Large Font - the font used here is a clear, serif font in a large easy to read size!
Words Included In This Book:
- - Group 1: of, his, had, him, her, some, as, then, could, when
- - Group 2: were, them, ask, an, over, just, from, any, how, know
- - Group 3: put, take, every, old, by, after, think, let, going, walk
- - Group 4: again, may, stop, fly, round, give, once, open, has, live, thank
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: