In Pregnancy For DummiesDr Sarah Jarvis takes the reader throughpregnancy,trimester bytrimester,following the baby’s growthand describing medical issues that might ensue.
This UK edition includes information on:
- Getting the best care from the NHS for you and your baby
- Welfare benefits for mothers and mums to be.
- The newborn baby
- Taking care of yourself after delivery
- Choosing breast- or bottle-feeding
- Special considerations,such as age, multiple births,complications, illness
- New ultrasound techniques,such as 4D
- Working while pregnant and deciding when to return
- Considering “alternative birth”procedures
- Selecting and using an infant car seat
- Preparing home,family and siblings for new baby
- Caring for a premature child
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: