Master PowerPoint and improve your presentation skills-with onebook!
It's no longer enough to have slide after slide of text,bullets, and charts. It's not even enough to have good speakingskills if your PowerPoint slides bore your audience. Get the verymost out of all that PowerPoint 2010 has to offer while alsolearning priceless tips and techniques for making goodpresentations in this new PowerPoint 2010 Bible. Well-knownPowerPoint expert and author Faithe Wempen provides formattingtips; shows you how to work with drawings, tables, and SmartArt;introduces new collaboration tools; walks you through five specialpresentation labs; and more.
- A First Look at PowerPoint
- What Makes a Great Presentation?
- Creating and Saving Presentation Files
- Creating Slides and Text Boxes
- Working with Layouts, Themes, and Masters
- Formatting Paragraphs and Text Boxes
- Correcting and Improving Text
- Creating and Formatting Tables
- Drawing and Formatting Objects
- Creating SmartArt Diagrams
- Using and Organizing Clip Art
- Working with Photographic Images
- Working with Charts
- Incorporating Content from Other Programs
- Adding Sound Effects, Music, and Soundtracks
- Incorporating Motion Video
- Creating Animation Effects and Transitions
- Creating Support Materials
- Preparing for a Live Presentation
- Designing User-Interactive or Self-Running Presentations
- Preparing a Presentation for Mass Distribution
- Sharing and Collaborating
- Customizing PowerPoint
- Presenting Content Without Bulleted Lists
- Adding Sound and Movement to a Presentation
- Creating a Menu-Based Navigation System
- Creating a Classroom Game
It's the book you need to succeed with PowerPoint 2010 and yournext live presentation!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: