Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Bali & Lombok is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feel the island's sacred magic at the mist-shrouded temple Pura Luhur Batukau, savour emerald vistas of Ubud's palm-crested hills and rice fields, and bask on the shimmering remote beaches of Ulu Watu; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Bali and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bali & Lombok:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Over 14 colour local maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Useful features - including Best with Kids, Walking Tours, and Don't Miss (quick glance at must-sees)
- Coverage of Kuta & Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan & Echo Beach, Jimbaran, Ulu Watu & Around, Nusa Dua & Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud, East Bali, Batubelig, Pura Luhur Batukua, Nusa Lembongan, Gili Trawangan, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
- Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalise your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Bali & Lombok is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all of Bali's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Bali & Lombok guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Indonesia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: