Whether you’re very experienced in running projects, orabsolutely new to it, PRINCE2 can help you run your projects moreeffectively.
Planning a PRINCE2 Project In a Day For Dummies isdesigned to give you a one-day steer into the essentials of runningthe Initiation stage of a PRINCE2 project. It focuses on just oneprocess – Initiating a Project – and one theme –Plans. This quick, handy guide is essential reading for anyoneundertaking a new PRINCE2 project and for those interested inlearning more about how PRINCE2 can improve their projects.
Open the book and find:
- Planning the work of your project
- Deciding on appropriate controls
- Working up a detailed Business Case
- Creating your PID or ‘Project InitiationDocumentation’
Online resources include:
- Ten tips for a good business case
- PRINCE2 glossary
- Gallery of images from the book
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: