Photoshop Elements lets you edit and enhance your digitalphotographs and images with professional quality tools. Whetheryou’re a professional photographer or a beginner,Photoshop Elements 7 For Dummies gives you the scoop onusing this full-featured photo-editing program.
You’ll find out how to transform your ordinary photos intovisually stunning creations. This book gives you the tools toenhance your images, fix flaws, share pictures online, correctsmall problems with Quick Fix, keep track of images with theProject Bin, take charge with Shortcuts, present your photos as aslideshow, use Web hosting, animate images, and create movie files.You’ll also learn to:
- Use the Organizer to move around efficiently in Elements
- Correct color, brightness, contrast, and exposure
- Use Adobe’s free Photoshop.com service
- Streamline your work using shortcuts
- Work with bitmap, grayscale, and indexed color modes
- Create albums and import images
- Follow creative applications for filters and effects
- Prepare images for printing
- Turn your photos into postcards, calendars, greeting cards, andphoto albums
- Straighten crooked lines, crop for effect, or fix color,sharpness, red-eye, and contrast
Photoshop Elements 7 For Dummies shows you how to use allthe Elements of great image editing, management, and photo fun.Whether you’re concerned about color profile embedding orjust want to put your kid’s photo on a calendar, you’lllearn how with this book!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: