Want to get more fun from your photos? To edit and enhanceyour pictures, fix flaws, and create greeting cards or cool photoprojects to share? What about turning out some really professionalprints with simply stunning color? Photoshop Elements can handleit, and Photoshop Elements 6 For Dummies gets you up andrunning on Elements in a hurry.
Photoshop Elements 6 is a reasonably priced, full-featured,powerful image-editing program for Windows (Adobe stoppedsupporting Elements for Mac with version 4.) This colorful guidehelps you make the most of all its coolest features. You'll quicklyget familiar with the work area and all the tools; be able to find,organize, and manage your images; correct common mistakes; andexplore fun ways to share your photos. You’ll discover howto:
- Acquire images from your camera or scanner
- Organize your files and photos you so can quickly find whatyou’re looking for
- Crop and straighten pictures, fix exposure, and clean up dustand scratches
- Create sharp and colorful images for printing
- Correct color, contrast, and clarity
- Combine multiple images into creative collages
- Use filters to create different effects
- Turn your photos into slide shows, movie files, or Web-hostedimages
Elements has something for everyone, from beginning dabblers toserious photo hobbyists to professionals. With plenty of full-colorillustrations that show what you can achieve, this friendly guidewill help you use Elements to make the most of your digitalphotos.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: