The only Photoshop-based book dedicated to photographing and producing images of nature
Award-winning nature photographers Ellen and Josh Anon reveal their secrets to creating stunning nature images using their field-tested methods and the very latest Photoshop techniques. The book is packed with practical workflows and smart, timesaving ways to use Photoshop's broad array of tools to optimize images-from improving tonal values to adding effects to creating surreal montages with composites. The book is lavishly illustrated with spectacular examples from the authors as well as from some of the most esteemed nature photographers today.
- Explains how to use the latest version of Photoshop and Photoshop Elements to produce stunning nature images
- Covers tools and workflows best suited to natural subjects
- Features nature-focused photo-editing techniques, such as how to sharpen animal eyes, edit sky and land separately, and repair delicate images like butterfly wings
- Provides shooting tips and crucial insights for how to master the digital darkroom
- Includes pages of beautiful examples from the authors and other exceptional nature photographers
Learn practical Photoshop skills and gain the confidence to produce your own stunning images of nature with this practical and inspiring guide.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: