Digital Photography and Mixed Media--a creative match made in heaven!
Love photography? Want to make yours better? Want to use your photography as a springboard for fabulous and diverse mixed media and digital projects?
Photo Craft will help you elevate the average into the extraordinary! Using Adobe's Photoshop Elements and following thorough, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, you'll learn to make basic adjustments to your photographs that will yield stunning and artistic results. You'll also learn to use those photographs--along with some everyday mixed-media supplies--to create unique and personal art.
Inside You'll Find:
- 13 stepped out mixed media techniques and projects
- 16 stepped out digital techniques
- 9 stellar techniques and projects from contributing artists including Michele Beschen and Claudine Hellmuth
- Dozens of great examples of and tips for iPhoneography
- Countless inspirational suggestions for photo field trips and photo shoots
- An author curated list of recommended apps to take your photos to the next level
- Access to exclusive online materials including new techniques and projects and downloadable materials for your personal use
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: