This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Make your company's PeopleSoft investment pay off! Create the accurate, insightful reports you need, first time, every time, with PeopleSoft HRMS Reporting-the only complete guide to PeopleSoft reporting.
- The Complete and Authoritative Guide to Retrieving Data from PeopleSoft's Human Resource Management System
PeopleSoft specialist Adam Bromwich presents authoritative guidance on the successful design of PeopleSoft HRMS databases and reports for superior performance, ease of use, and value. Learn how the PeopleSoft database is organized-functionally and technically; review its key tables; and understand how PeopleSoft's online capabilities are linked to the relational database beneath them.
Discover how you can:
- Access your data directly, using Structured Query Language (SQL) and via PeopleSoft's powerful Structured Query Reports (SQR) language
- Design better tables and reports for HR, Payroll, and Benefits
- Construct more comprehensive queries
- Avoid expensive pitfalls in PeopleSoft table design
Bromwich reveals the hidden decisions PeopleSoft HR developers must make. How does calculating a payroll affect paycheck data? When does an effective dated table cause major headaches? Where is the accurate data stored and which tables should be left alone? You'll find common routines for retrieving functional data, techniques for slashing costly debugging and maintenance, and much more.
PeopleSoft HRMS Reporting is the only independent guide to real-world PeopleSoft reporting. And it's based on the unmatched experience of one of the world's leading PeopleSoft experts.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: