Cutting-edge strategies, data, and techniques from the world'sforemost ePhilanthropy experts.
Giving donors the chance to participate in and contribute to thesuccess of a charity beyond the online gift is proving to besuccessful for many nonprofits. Find out how to make the most ofyour online fundraising efforts with the expert advice found inPeople to People Fundraising: Social Networking and Web 2.0 forCharities.
Featuring a Foreword by James Austin of Harvard University, thishands-on guide is filled with creative ideas, techniques, andsuggestions to help readers harness the power of social networkingfor your charity, including:
- Getting supporters to do more than give
- Evaluating your Web site
- Blogs — an important development in fundraising
- The power of celebrity in building communities
- How to leverage an individual supporter's social network
- Online marketing to ethnic and special interestcommunities
- How to influence single-gift Web donors to become monthlydonors
- The opportunities and challenges of multi-channelmarketing
- Why ePhilanthropy succeeds — seven pillars ofe-success
- Connecting with planned gift donors and prospects
- Buttons and banners on company Web sites
- Plus much more!
Based on the authors' decades of combined real-life experiencesplus scores of international case studies demonstratingePhilanthropy success stories from around the world, People toPeople Fundraising provides a wealth of proven, practicaltechniques to help you boost your organization's success.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: