Make customer feedback work for your business.
Customers are speaking loud and clear through a miriad ofmediums. Evidence shows that customers will no longer stand for thehurried and complacent service that has become the norm. They arelooking for a positive, memorable experience. Organizations thatprovide that level of service will earn their loyalty. Customersbase their decisions on nothing more than a positive or negativereview of your product and/or service.
Pay Attention! paves the way. Your company wins whenyou:
- Understand Customer Expectations
- Embrace and implement The RATER Factors
- Define who you are and what you offer
- Become E.T.D.B.W. (Easy To Do Business With)
- Connect with your audience in all mediums
- React appropriately and respond immediately to customerfeedback
- Recover sincerely when things go wrong
All you need is to Pay Attention!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: