• Why promotion really is your problem even if you have a publisher
• What is the goal of all marketing and promotion?
• Why negative reviews don’t matter and why you should welcome them!
• How to find your readers
• Why you don’t want to sell your first manuscript
• What is branding and why should you do it?
• Specific things you can do to promote your books
• Should you have a catchy tagline? Hire a private publicist? Go on a blog tour?
• Why you don’t want to give away a Kindle (or a $100 Amazon gift certificate)
• What you can do to promote your books, including outside-the-box techniques
• What exactly is a marketing plan and why do you need one?
• What are the three most important steps to book promotion?
• The biggest secret of all time when it comes to book promotion!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: