If you want to build dynamic Web sites that encourage users tointeract with them, PHP and MySQL are among the best toolsyou’ll find. PHP is a scripting language designedspecifically for use on the Web, while MySQL is a databasemanagement system that works with it perfectly. Best of all,they’re free. It’s hard to beat that combination!
PHP & MySQL Web Development All-in-One Desk Reference ForDummies is kind of one-stop shopping for the information youneed to get up and running with these tools and put them to gooduse. It’s divided into six handy minibooks that cover settingup your environment, PHP programming, using MySQL, security, PHPextensions, and PHP Web applications. They make it easy to create aWeb site where visitors can sign on, use shopping carts, completeforms, and do business with your business.
It’s easy to find what you need in this handy guide.You’ll discover how to:
- Find and acquire all the tools you need and set up yourdevelopment environment
- Build PHP scripts to make your Web site work
- Create a MySQL database that visitors can access
- Summarize and sort data results
- Design and implement user access control
- Build a shopping cart application
- Create extensions that make your site more useful
With PHP & MySQL Web Development All-in-One DeskReference For Dummies by your side, you’ll be a Web siteguru before you know it!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: