Who needs the cafeteria? Make your own easy, delicious, animal-free meals!
Let PETA turn your dorm room or apartment into the campus destination for amazing vegan food! Inside are the 250 simplest, most scrumptious recipes for college vegans on a budget - and the best part is, the most complicated kitchenware you'll ever need is a microwave. With vegan recipes collected from PETA's nearly 2 million members, we've got all the best insider info:
- Vegan alternatives to meaty, eggy, and milky stuff
- How to stock your kitchen/mini-fridge
- How to made meat-free sandwiches, salads, soups and stews
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes
- The best drinks, dips, sauces, and dressings
- Unbelievable vegan dessert recipes
- Spotlight sections on the staples we love: peanut butter, potatoes and Ramen
Featuring a forward from PETA president Ingrid E. Newkirk, this is the essential college cookbook for every vegetarian or vegan on a budget.
PRAISE FOR PETA'S VEGAN COLLEGE COOKBOOK:
"PETA's Vegan College Cookbook makes me want to go back to school and earn a degree in yum."
Hunter Burgan, AFI and Hunter Revenge
"I live on a tour bus so if it can't be made in the microwave or eaten right from the refrigerator or pantry, then I don't eat it. PETA's Vegan College Cookbook is perfect for me and my lifestyle."
Kellie Pickler, country music star and former American Idol contestant
A lifelong vegetarian saves around:
7 rabbits and half a ton of fish.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: