Othello By William Shakespeare - With 30+ Original Illustrations,Summary and Free Audio Book Link
• Title contains every original Illustrations from Danziel Brothers.
• Title contains Summary
• FREE audio book link at the end of the book
• William Shakespeare's Biography
• William Shakespeare's Top Quotes
• Easy to navigated Active Table of Contents
• High formatting quality and standards, manually crafted by professionals
The Tragedy of Othello, the Moor of Venice is a tragedy by William Shakespeare, believed to have been written in approximately 1603, and based on the Italian short story Un Capitano Moro ("A Moorish Captain") by Cinthio, a disciple of Boccaccio, first published in 1565. The work revolves around four central characters: Othello, a Moorish general in the Venetian army; his wife, Desdemona; his lieutenant, Cassio; and his trusted ensign, Iago. Because of its varied and current themes of racism, love, jealousy, and betrayal, Othello is still often performed in professional and community theatres alike and has been the basis for numerous operatic, film, and literary adaptations.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: