The prayers of the Bible come from the hearts of David, Jesus, and others who turned their petitions and praises to God. This collection of simple, meaningful renderings of scriptural prayers offers renewal and wisdom for busy lives. Whether read cover–to–cover or topically, this prayer journey encourages readers to
- seek God’s direction for daily living
- release their hold and let God direct their lives
- embrace a heart of compassion and love
- turn to thoughts of praise in all circumstances
- ask for healing and wholeness
Readers will enjoy walking along this path of prayer as they discover the way to strong faith, spiritually rich lives, and the joy of talking to God daily.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: