Office 2008 for Mac is here, with great new enhancements to allyour favorite office productivity tools. Who better than “Dr.Mac, “Bob LeVitus, to show you how to load and use them all?
From choosing the best version for your needs to managing yourlife with your online calendar, Office 2008 For Mac ForDummies covers what you need to know. It compares theStudent/Teacher Edition, Standard Edition, and ProfessionalEdition, then walks you through installing your preferred versionand keeping it up to date. You’ll find out all the things youcan do with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Entourage, and how to usethem all together to get the most bang for your Office buck. Gettop-flight advice on:
- Using the Project Gallery
- Creating documents using templates, tables, styles, and textboxes
- Checking grammar and using the Thesaurus
- Making Web pages with Word
- Building slide shows that include sound, movies, andimages
- Giving your presentation, or exporting it as a movie orPDF
- Entering, formatting, and editing data in spreadsheetcells
- Sprucing up your charts
- Setting up Entourage for e-mail and newsgroups
- Coordinating your projects and tracking progress
Whether you’re new to Office or moving up from an earlierversion, this is the guide for you!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: