The perfect companion for taking the Microsoft Office suite tothe Mac!
So you finally got a Mac, but you’re not looking forwardto figuring out how Office works in a different environment? Noworries! All you need is Microsoft Office 2008 For MacAll-in-One For Dummies to learn the fundamentals of Office2008. With six books in one, it shows you how to use everyOffice 2008 for Mac application, so you can start getting thingsdone right away.
Written by Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Office 2008 For MacAll-in-One For Dummies provides a user-friendly guide on how tomaster all the programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Entourage.This book explores ways to:
- Use the new galleries to find features, formats, wizards,templates, and recently used files
- Create your own templates on Excel and open Web pages in HTMLformat
- Take advantage of PowerPoint by adding animation to yourslides, inserting music from your iTunes library, and fine-tuningthe timing
- Organize your schedule on My Day, handle contacts and e-mail,and manage a database—all through Entourage
- Manage projects of all sizes on the Project Center
- Use all the applications together, and to their fullpotential
With this all-in-one reference, you’ll become an expert onsharing files with Windows users, integrating Office 2008 withiLife and other Mac applications, and working with Office and Web2.0, as well as other common business tasks. This book makes itthat easy!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: