Designated a Doody's Core Title!
The sixth edition of Nursing Home Administration contains essential information to prepare an individual for licensure and employment as a nursing home administrator. This book addresses all regulatory pieces of information to provide readers with an overview of the entire process of managing a nursing facility. This edition has been updated to reflect the most accurate and up-to-date information to reflect new legislation and regulations passed since previous edition in 2008.
This textbook serves as a roadmap for studying and understanding all the various requirements-management, human resources, finance and business, industry laws and regulations, and patient care. It demonstrates how all components fit together to form the coordinated activity set required of a successful nursing home administrator.Key features:
- Formatted according to licensing examination and guidelines of the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators
- New federal guidelines to surveyors
- New resident assessment instrument
- Updated figures and tables
- New life safety code inspection processes
- New ICDM-10 (International Classification of Diseases-Modified)
- Sub-set of federal forms included in appendices
- Web references to enable the reader to successfully navigate the nursing home administration field
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: