Designated a Doody's Core Title!
The sixth edition of Nursing Home Administration contains essential information to prepare an individual for licensure and employment as a nursing home administrator. This book addresses all regulatory pieces of information to provide readers with an overview of the entire process of managing a nursing facility. This edition has been updated to reflect the most accurate and up-to-date information to reflect new legislation and regulations passed since previous edition in 2008.
This textbook serves as a roadmap for studying and understanding all the various requirements-management, human resources, finance and business, industry laws and regulations, and patient care. It demonstrates how all components fit together to form the coordinated activity set required of a successful nursing home administrator.Key features:
- Formatted according to licensing examination and guidelines of the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators
- New federal guidelines to surveyors
- New resident assessment instrument
- Updated figures and tables
- New life safety code inspection processes
- New ICDM-10 (International Classification of Diseases-Modified)
- Sub-set of federal forms included in appendices
- Web references to enable the reader to successfully navigate the nursing home administration field
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: