Candid conversations with top leaders around the world on howthey approached pitvotal moments in their careers
No Fear of Failure offers insightful, candid conversations withsome of the world's top leaders in business, politics, education,and philanthropy—each giving a first-person account of howthey approached crucial, career defining moments. Gary Burnison,CEO of Korn/Ferry International, the world's largest executiverecruiting firm, sits down one-on-one with a highly select andelite corps, and together they openly discuss how they handled(often very publicly) war, economic downturn, corporate turnover,and even retirement. Together these world-class leaders show therisks one must be willing to take, as well as the vision,resilience, and compassion necessary to lead.
- Includes original interviews with Michael Bloomberg, CarlosSlim, Eli Broad, Indra Nooyi, Drew Gilpin Faust, Anne Mulcahy,Vincente Fox, Lt. General Franklin L. "Buster" Hagenbeck, CoachJohn McKissick, Liu Chuanzhi, Daniel Vasella, and Olli-PekkaKallasvuo
- Explores the common traits great leaders exhibit: vision,compassion, resilience, competitiveness, purpose, humility,team-building skills, entrepreneurial spirit, perseverance,self-awareness, empowerment, and being a catalyst
Taking readers into executive suites, government offices,battlefields, and football fields, No Fear of Failure shows howgreat leaders make lasting impact.
- #7 New York Times Best Seller (Advice, How-To andMiscellaneous)
- #13 New York Times Best Seller (HardcoverBusiness)
- #5 Wall Street Journal Best Seller (HardcoverBusiness)
- #3 USA Today Best Seller (Money)
- #17 Publishers Weekly Best Seller (HardcoverNonfiction)
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: