Clear Advice from The Big Game Hunter That Will Help You Land Your Next Job FAST!
This e-book is full of advice and opinions that will teach you:
1. When to decide to leave your current job or recognize if you might be the target of a layoff
2. How to plan your job search and start it smart
3. How to self-promote yourself into a new position
4. Network more effectively vs. just connecting all over the place
5. What you can expect from most recruiters
6. How to cope with applications
7. Where the “sweet spot� is in the job market
8. The most important question you need t ask yourself BEFORE you submit that resume
9. How to do your references right
10. The new cover letter
11. Whether to use video resumes
12. Where to sit in the reception area while waiting to be interviewed
13. The Single Best Question you Can Ask on Any Interview and When to Ask It
14. Five questions you should ask on any interview
15. Phone interviews . . . Prepare to Ace Them!
16. Why Interviews Die
17. Do's and Don'ts After The interview
18. How to receive a higher paying job offer without annoying your future boss
19. How to give notice
20. Getting on track when you start your new job
Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter has effectively worked with industry leaders and start-up firms in professional services, financial services, consumer products, healthcare, e-business, transportation, and a host of other sectors. He has successfully hunted down people for positions in technology and quantitative/analytic positions, as well as business operations roles, accounting and finance at both management and staff levels.
In addition to the products he has already mentioned, he also publishes No B.S. Hiring Advice, an ezine to help employers do an even better job with hiring, and many other job search products.
For many years, his interviews have appeared in newspapers and magazines worldwide and he has also been interview for television, radio and the web.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: