Your Nikon D90 digital camera offers professional-quality featureslike 11-point autofocus, Live View, and the ability to shoot HDvideo. Take full advantage of every feature with Nikon D90 ForDummies! This fun and easy guide helps you understand and useall the dials and modes, manage photo size and quality, takecreative control with manual settings, and share your images inprint or online.
With this full-color book, getting great shots is a snap.You’ll learn to:
- Format memory cards, use Live View, create custom settings, andchange lenses
- Use thumbnail and calendar displays and picture data, and gettips for inspecting your photos
- Control aperture, shutter speed, and ISO; work with activeD-lighting; and use various flash modes
- Take control of lighting, exposure, and color
- Set up, shoot, and review photos using the viewscreen
- Record HD video, including sound, and know what your D90 canand can’t do
- Download, organize, and archive your images, share them inprints, e-mails, or slide shows, and use Nikon’s photomanagement software
- Decide when you should use JPEG and when to use NEF
- Adjust resolution for optimum print quality or file size
Photographic expert Julie Adair King also shares secrets forgetting the best point-and-shoot pictures, why you might notwant to use the top image quality setting, and much more. Grab yourNikon D90 and Nikon D90 For Dummies, and start shooting!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: