Two complete e-books on creating great photos with your NikonD3200 and Photoshop Elements, for one low price!
This unique value-priced e-book set brings together twobestselling For Dummies books in a single e-book file.Including a comprehensive table of contents and the full text ofeach book, complete with cover, this e-book set helps you learn tocapture awesome photos with your Nikon D3200 and then bring out thebest in your images with Photoshop Elements. Best of all, you'llpay less than the cost of each book purchased separately.
You'll get the complete text of:
Nikon D3200 For Dummies, which helps you to
- Learn the D3200's controls and shoot still photos andmovies
- Set the right exposure, lighting, focus, and color for yourdesired image
- Adjust manual settings for professional results
- Download, edit, and share your photos
Photoshop Elements 11 For Dummies, which walks youthrough the steps to
- Master Photoshop Elements' tools, menus, and options
- Fix the most common digital photo problems
- Edit and crop images, enhance color, and sharpen photos
- Share your photos with family and friends on Facebook andFlickr
About the Authors
Julie Adair King has been writing about digital camerasand photography since 1997. Her current bestsellers include guideson various Nikon and Canon cameras as well as seven editions ofDigital Photography For Dummies. When not writing, Julieteaches master workshops and image editing at such locations as thePalm Beach Photographic Centre. Barbara Obermeier isprincipal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio inCalifornia. She is currently a faculty member in the School ofGraphic Design at Brooks Institute. Ted Padova is aninternationally recognized authority on Adobe Acrobat, PDF, anddigital imaging.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: