The global consumer product market is exploding. In 2006 alone,150,000 new products were brought to market. Now for the bad news:of those, fewer than 5% were hits, and fewer than 15% will evenexist five years from now.
Written for small business owners and entrepreneurs looking foran inside track on new product development, New ProductDevelopment for Dummies offers you a unique opportunity tolearn from two consummate insiders the secrets of successfullydeveloping, marketing and making a bundle from a new product orservice. You learn proven techniques for sizing up market potentialand divining customer needs. You get tested-in-the-trenchesstrategies for launching a new product or service. And you get afrank, in-depth appraisal of the most challenging issues facing newproduct developers today, including the need to collaborate withglobal partners, optimizing technology development for a21st century marketplace, getting start-up capital in anincreasingly competitive environment, and much more. Key topicscovered include:
- Developing a winning NPD strategy
- Generating bold new ideas for products and services
- Understanding what your customers really want
- Keeping projects on track, on budget, and on-time
- Building effective cross-functional teams
- Planning and executing a blockbuster launch
- Collaborating with global partners
- Maximizing your chances for success
No matter what size or type of business you’re in, thisbook provides you with an unbeatable competitive advantage in thebooming global marketplace for new products and services.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: