Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Windows 8 that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into Windows 8 problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from Windows 8.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping Windows 8 working just the way you want. Learn how to
- Quickly master Windows 8’s fluid, colorful interface--and leave yesterday’s Windows behind!
- Get super-productive fast with the latest touch and mouse techniques
- Tweak your Start screen to get easy access to tasks you do every day
- Get up-to-this-instant information with Live Tiles
- Browse the web with the sleek, streamlined Internet Explorer 10
- Use Windows 8’s great built-in apps and get more at the new Windows Store
- Secure your computer with custom Lock screens, picture passwords, PIN logons, and location privacy
- Copy, move, and share files through the revamped File Explorer
- View, organize, and share all your photos on your PC, photo sites, and favorite social media accounts
- Work with Windows 7 programs through the Windows 8 desktop
- Keep your files safely backed up and Windows 8 safely updated
- Improve computer performance with Windows 8’s updated system tools
- Stream media and share files easily with your PCs, your Xbox 360, tablets, and phones
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: