instructions with callouts to Photoshop Lightroom 4 images that show you exactly what to do.
when you run into Photoshop Lightroom 4 problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes
to help you get the most from Photoshop Lightroom 4.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4. The tasks include how to:
• Quickly import, organize, and tag your photos
• Build and maintain a well-organized photo catalog
• Make the most of metadata, keywords, and searchable attributes
• Use Quick Develop’s fast, handy image-processing tools
• Apply localized adjustments to specific parts of an image
• Work effectively in black and white
• Reduce unwanted image noise
• Output your images to printers, slideshows, photo books, and online galleries
• Customize Lightroom’s preview, import, and backup preferences
• Add GPS metadata to your catalog images
BONUS MATERIAL: Find “Working with DSLR Video” and other bonus tasks on this book’s website at quepublishing.com/title/9780789749970
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: