Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 3rd Edition is a colorfully illustrated collection of spiral-bound cards that brings together the difficult drugs and topics related to pharmacology into one portable volume. Using a wide variety of learning aids, humor, illustrations, and mnemonics, this valuable tool helps you master pharmacology in class, in clinicals, and in preparation for the NCLEXÂ® examination. Specific topics include: administration, antibiotics/antivirals, anticoagulants, cardiac drugs, CNS drugs, diuretics, endocrine drugs, GI drugs, musculoskeletal drugs, pain drugs, psychiatric drugs, pulmonary drugs, and reproductive/OB drugs. For practicing nurses, these cards provide an always-useful refresher on pharmacology.
- Over 90 cartoons offer humorous and memorable presentations of key drugs.
- Full-color cartoons and color-highlighted monographs provide a visually engaging way to learn.
- Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most difficult concepts.
- Thick pages and spiral-bound format create the perfect portable tool that is durable enough for the clinical environment.
- Colored thumb tabs at the bottom of the page allow you to quickly reference material.
- What You Need to Know sections on the back of each image give you more information about each illustrated topic in a quick and easy-to-review format.
- Colored highlights in the What You Need to Know sections draw your attention to key information:
- Serious/Life-Threatening Implications are highlighted in pink
- Most Frequent Side Effects are blue
- Important Nursing Implications are yellow
- Patient Teaching information is green
- NEW coverage throughout highlights contemporary and timely topics on pharmacology all in one clinical tool.
- 8 brand new cards focus on administration by inhalation, lovenox, fentanyl, and more.
- New mobile device version enables you to study on the go.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: