Need a mortgage but worried about the market? In Mortgages ForDummies, 3rd Edition, bestselling authors Eric Tysonand Ray Brown give you proven solutions for obtaining a mortgage,whether you want to buy your first home, refinance, or tap intoyour equity. You get the latest on sub-prime and adjustable-ratemortgages, finding the best lender, avoiding fiscal pitfalls andforeclosure, and much, much, more!
This easy-to-understand, objective, and jargon-free guide helpsyou fine-tune your finances, figure out what you can afford, andimprove your credit score before you go mortgage shopping.You’ll get familiar with the advantages and disadvantages offixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages, 15- and 30-year loans, andconforming and jumbo packages. You also get help finding andworking with reputable professionals, comparing programs, andsecuring terms you can live with. Discover how to:
- Match your mortgage to your financial goals
- Qualify for a mortgage even when money is tight
- Find the right loan for you
- Choose the best lender/broker
- Negotiate the best terms
- Calculate your costs and payments
- Understand and complete all paperwork
- Refinance an existing mortgage
- Understand and consider special situation loans
- Explore reverse mortgages and other options
- Decipher amortization tables and comparison worksheets
- Use the Internet wisely when mortgage shopping
Now, more than ever, you need clear, reliable information thathelps you get the mortgage you need at a price you can afford. Youneed Mortgages For Dummies, 3rd Edition!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: