Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Montreal & Quebec City is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll down the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal, cycle through the Parc des Champs de Bataille, or enjoy the Festival International de Jazz de Montreal; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Montreal and Quebec City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Montreal & Quebec City Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budget - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, and politics
- Free, convenient pull-out Montreal & Quebec City map (included in print version), plus over 28 color neighborhood maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), For Free, and Day Trips
- Coverage of Old Montreal, Downtown, Plateau Mont-Royal, Little Italy, Mile End, Outremont, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices)
- Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
- Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalize your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Montreal & Quebec City,our most comprehensive guide to Montreal and Quebec City, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Canada guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Canada, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Timothy N Hornyak, and Gregor Clark.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: