8 minutes a day is all it takes to open up a world of superior mental performance.
Just as Tai Chi has been used for centuries to balance body and mind, Mind Chi will help you increase your mental energy and be more effective in everything you do. And all you need is 8 minutes a day...
Mind Chi is a powerful synthesis of thought and action based on the most recent research into how the brain works. By following the simple, daily exercises in this book, you will raise your mental performance to a level you never thought possible. Discover:
- Sharper powers of concentration and information management
- Improved control over your attention span, memory, thoughts and feelings
- Fast and easy ways to reduce your stress and increase your confidence
- New positive habits, thoughts and mental resilience
- Fantastic energy levels, during and after your work day
Plus: 50 Strategies for Success in Business & Life
"An eight minute daily dose of Mind Chi will improve vitality, reduce stress and allow us to see the many blessings of life more clearly." --Stephen C. Lundin PhD, author of the five million copy bestselling FISH!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: