Microsoft Windows Vista On Demand , Second Edition
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD RATHER BE SHOWN HOW THAN TOLD HOW
SEE HOW TO
• Master the Windows Vista user experience, including Windows Aero
• Manage files and information using Windows Vista programs and Sidebar gadgets
• Create your own movies, slides shows, and DVDs
• Rip, manage, and play digital music and videos
• Protect your computer from Internet or network intruders
• Explore the Internet, send e-mail and instant message, and publish calendars on the Web
• Customize, fine-tune, and administer Windows Vista
• Set up multiple users and parental controls
• Perform Instant Searches to quickly find files and programs
• Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist exam
On the Web
This book uses real-world examples to give you a context in which to use the tasks. This book also includes workshops to help you put together individual tasks into projects. The Windows Vista example files that you need for project tasks are available at www.perspection.com.
Perspection has written and produced books on a variety of computer software–including Microsoft Office 2007 and 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista and XP, Microsoft Expression Web, Apple Mac OS X Leopard, Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS2, Adobe Flash CS3 and 8, and Adobe Dreamweaver CS3. In 1991, after working for Apple Computer and Microsoft, Steve Johnson founded Perspection, Inc. Perspection is committed to providing information and training to help people use software more effectively. Perspection has written more than 80 computer books, and sold more than 5 million copies.
Includes MCAS Exam Objectives!
This courseware meets the objectives for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS). Upon completion of this courseware, you may be prepared to take the exam for MCAS qualification. To learn more about becoming a Microsoft Certified Application Specialist, visit www.microsoft.com.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: