Take control of your projects with this in-depth guide
Whether you're managing a project for a small team orsupervising a corporate assignment involving hundreds, the power ofMicrosoft Project 2007 and the detailed information in thiscomprehensive guide can keep you on track. From setting budgets toallocating resources to tracking results, each of the book's sevenparts thoroughly focuses on key elements in a logical sequence soyou can find what you need.
- Identify your goals and the scope of your projects
- Manage projects across organizations and multiplelocations
- Get the most out of Gantt charts and views
- Assign tasks, check progress, and make adjustments
- Issue interim reports and look at the Big Picture
- Create a custom HTML page with VBA and VBScript
- Import and export Project information
What's on the CD-ROM?
You'll find a wealth of trial versions, demo software, sampleprojects, and bonus appendixes on the CD-ROM, including
- Milestones Professional(r) - Advanced formatting, calculation,Web publishing, and reporting features
- PERT Chart Expert - Create eye-opening PERT chart projectplans
- PlanView(r) Project Portfolio Management - A comprehensivedecision-making platform for enterprises
- WBS Chart Pro - Plan your projects with these graphingtools
System Requirements: See the CD-ROM Appendix for details andcomplete system requirements.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: