Customer relationship management, or CRM, is certainly a hot topicin business today. If you have a small or medium-sized business,chances are you’re already aware of all it can do for you.But with so many options and so much to think about, how do you geta CRM system in place with a minimum of hassle? Well, MicrosoftDynamics CRM 4 For Dummies is a great place to start!
Written by veteran CRM experts Joel Scott and David Lee, thisfriendly guide will have you understanding and usingMicrosoft’s CRM solution in a jiffy. Whether you’reconsidering a CRM system for the first time or you’ve decidedto switch from another system to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, this bookwill make it easy to:
- Maintain and manage all your customer information
- Personalize Microsoft CRM to work for your business
- Set up CRM to support sales, marketing, and customerservice
- Use the Outlook client
- Manage territories and business units
- Create and manage activities
- Generate quotes and invoices
- Implement and manage a marketing campaign
- Work with contracts, and much more
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 For Dummies is packed withinformation on the latest version, It will help you get a unifiedview of your customer information and interactions throughintegrated sales, marketing, and customer service features. Andthat, as every business owner knows, is important to improving yourbottom line!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: