Listed in Today's Books, Book Register as a "!!!Must Read" title.
For the first time, experts in the areas of psychology, masculinities, social psychology, personal relationships, communication, gender studies, and clinical psychology offer their collective views on the interpersonal relationships of men.
From relationships men have with their wives to relationships men have with their brothers and friends, this dynamic presentation offers a unique perspective and explores diverse points of life with a focus on middle to old age. Engaging commentary provides useful overviews of traditional and current topics including:
- The Dilemma of Masculinity in Culture
- The Married Man's Vulnerability at Midlife
- Masculinity and Men's Romantic and Sexual Relationships
- Men's Friendships
- The Fathers' Involvement With Adult Children
- Closeness and Affection in Father-Son Relationships
- Gender Differences in Negative Social Exchanges
- Men's Relationships
An excellent reference for clinical and counseling psychologists, gerontologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, as well as students.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: