Created especially for the Australian customer!
Attract customers and ensure the ongoing success of yoursmall business with this no-nonsense guide
Whether you own a bakery or a boutique, a plumbing or a financebusiness, this book gives you straightforward strategies to findmore prospects, build your customer base and secure market share.Small-business guru Carolyn Tate empowers you to apply hundreds ofhigh-impact and creative ways to market your business withoutbreaking the bank.
- Know your target market — identify your idealcustomers, and what, how and why they buy
- Develop business and marketing plans — learn howto create them and why they're so important
- Build effective databases — develop a databasethat creates business for you, without the headaches
- Solidify your branding — create a unique brand andkeep it fresh and exciting
- Understand the power of advertising — assess ifit's right for your business and how to pick the rightstrategies
- Master publicity — get your business in the mediawith the right message
- Implement relationship marketing — develop andmaintain networks to create new opportunities
- Embrace websites and online marketing — build awebsite that drives customers to you, and use online tools andsearch engines to generate business
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: