Love Manga? The newest features of Manga Studio help you bring yourideas to life! The tools available in the latest version of thispowerful program make it easy to turn your computer into yourdrawing board, and Manga Studio For Dummies makes it easy toget started.
Discover how to use Manga Studio to begin creating comics inmanga or Western styles, add color to your creations, and sharethem with your adoring public. It’s a breeze once you knowyour way around the program. Manga may have begun in Japan, butManga Studio For Dummies is written in plain English, andshows you how to:
- Build and use page templates
- Rough in your comic with penciling techniques
- Work 100% digital, or use a combination of digital andtraditional tools if you prefer
- Work with layers, rulers, and panels
- Add speech bubbles and sound effects text
- Ink your work and add tones
- Prepare your creations for print or distribution on theWeb
Written by a working digital artist, Manga Studio ForDummies covers both Manga Studio Debut and EX versions. As anadded bonus, it even gives you a peek into the world of manga andcomics in general. With the help of Manga Studio ForDummies, you just might find yourself among the comic artistswhose work populates the Web and gathers thousands of fans!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: